#513 nhaystack-ax 1.3.0 - Released!

Richard McElhinney Sun 9 Jul 2017

Hi,

Further to my previous post I've just posted the latest build of nhaystack for Niagara AX. The release can be downloaded here.

The only point that hasn't been achieved yet is the full integration of the Haystack 3.0 data model in nhaystack. There have been some issues with this and I'm liasing with Tridium on this. If anyone desperately needs this in nhaystack for AX please contact me via the BitBucket Repo here or on this forum.

Cheers, Richard

Eric Loew Mon 17 Jul 2017

Good news. Thanks.

We are getting an error that may or may not be related to the new version, but here it is.

We have setup a connector in SkySpark that connects to an nHaystack instance. It is currently alternating every few seconds between "OK" and "sys::ParseErr: Invalid unit name 'in/wc' ["in/wc"] [line 98]" for the connection status/error.

Any thoughts? If this is an error with a point's unit on the Niagara side, can we make the nHaystack driver put this error on the point itself and not make the entire connector fail?

Richard McElhinney Wed 19 Jul 2017

Hi Eric,

Do you have any output from the Niagara side that would provide further feedback when the issue occurs?

Cheers,

Richard

Eric Loew Wed 19 Jul 2017

No, I am sorry I don't. I just throw it over the wall and the Niagara folks make it work or not. We did revert to 1.2.25 and it is OK now.

Richard McElhinney Fri 21 Jul 2017

Eric,

can you see me the full error trace you are seeing in SkySpark? Is there more information from that side?

Richard

Eric Loew Tue 1 Aug 2017

Sorry, we ended up reverting and I don't have that trace.

Eric Loew Tue 1 Aug 2017

Hi Again Richard,

We are using the 2.0.1 driver on N4, version 4.3. However, we don't seem to be able to get past the Authentication Failed 302 error. The user we have created is using basic authentication and works with the oBix driver but not with nHaystack 2.0.1 on 4.3 Niagara.

Has the 2.0.1 driver been tested on 4.3, are are there any thoughts on helping debug?

Eric

Richard McElhinney Thu 3 Aug 2017

Hi Eric,

The 2.0.1 version hasn't been tested on 4.3. I'm working on the next release of the N4 version of nhaystack and at the minute my instinct right now is to base the build and testing on 4.3 rather than 4.2.

In terms of debugging the authentication issue I'm sorry I don't have any secret tips up my sleeve.

Perhaps those who have done more deployments could chip in and offer some advice.

Cheers, Richard

Login or Signup to reply.