#125 Haystack Educational Webinar Announced

John Petze Fri 6 Sep 2013

As part of our ongoing effort to promote Haystack a number of supporters are coming together to produce our first webinar. The webinar will be presented at 11AM ET, on Tue Nov 12, 2013.

If you are working with Haystack and feel you can help convey the importance and benefits of moving to Haystack data modeling techniques we want you to join us as a presenter.

We are allotting 12-15 minutes for each speaker. The goal is to present a concise example of how you see Haystack data modeling helping your business and that of the webinar attendees.

If you are interested in taking a lead role in helping to educate the community by joining us as a speaker please send an abstract to [email protected]

We look forward to your input.

Heather Deal

John Petze Tue 24 Sep 2013

More Details Announced for Haystack Educational Webinar

The Haystack webinar scheduled for 11AM ET, on Tue Nov 12, 2013, will be hosted using Go To Meeting. The link to attend is shown below. A range of speakers will present examples showing how using Haystack modeling techniques streamlines the integration of data between different systems. We will have more details on the individual speakers and their topics shortly.

Webinar Details

1. Click this link to join the Webinar:

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/ojoin/482420143/300000000000390568

1. Choose one of the following audio options:

TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO: When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE: If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the Webinar and call in using the numbers below.

Toll: +1 (415) 655-0057

Access Code: 246-272-641

Richard McElhinney Tue 24 Sep 2013

John,

could you please arrange for this to be recorded and made available for those of us in other timezones.

Unfortunately 11am ET isn't quite the civilized hour here in Australia! :)

Cheers, Richard

John Petze Wed 16 Oct 2013

We have been able to coordinate to record the session. We will make it available after the presentation. Thanks for the suggestion.

Richard McElhinney Wed 16 Oct 2013

Thanks John, I appreciate the lengths you and the Haystack team go to in order to cater to the whole community!

Cheers, Richard

John Petze Tue 22 Oct 2013

As part of the ongoing effort to help industry professionals understand project-haystack, and how it can be used to address the data definition challenge, the Haystack community is hosting an educational webinar at 11AM ET, on Tue Nov 12, 2013.

The webinar will include a variety of speakers presenting examples showing how Haystack data modeling helps reduce project costs and streamline data presentation, analytics and reporting.

Presentations will include:

“Exploring The Application Of Haystack Tagging To The OPC UA Address Space", Richard K. Warner, PE, O & M Engineering

“Overcoming Disparate BAS Naming Conventions and Reducing Project Deployment Time Using Haystack Tagging”, Zak Kaylor, AtSite Inc.

"Capturing Haystack tagging during the project engineering cycle: Graphics to Database to WebServices in One Step", Alper Uzmezler, President, BASSG

"Implementing Haystack Tagging in Niagara with the Open Source NHaystack Toolset", Jason Briggs, CEO J2 Innovations

Moderator: John Petze, SkyFoundry

Webinar Details:

Click this link to join the Webinar: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/ojoin/482420143/300000000000390568

Choose one of the following audio options:

TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO: When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE: If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the Webinar and call in using the numbers below.

Toll: +1 (415) 655-0057

Access Code: 246-272-641

Mary Boelk Tue 12 Nov 2013

I am trying to get into the webinar. It is requesting a login and password - what do I use?

Jason Perry Tue 12 Nov 2013

Same problem here. Login and password?

Sean Jones Tue 12 Nov 2013

I am seeing the same thing ...

Jose Gonzalez Tue 12 Nov 2013

I have the same result!!

John Petze Tue 12 Nov 2013

Please use this attendee link

Lynxspring Sales (to All): https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/482420143

Mary Boelk Tue 12 Nov 2013

Still getting prompted for password - ok got it now - thanks!

Andrew Gledhill Tue 12 Nov 2013

What is the password?

Andrew Gledhill Tue 12 Nov 2013

Okay, I relaunched and no password was required.

Kevin Tock Tue 12 Nov 2013

I received a message that the session is full?

Shuo Yang Tue 12 Nov 2013

Where could I find the record video for this webinars?

Thanks to all those who attended the Haystack "trane-ing" presentation today (if you were online you will get the joke)...

...and those that attempted to join us we apologize for the technical difficulties. It looks like we need some "trane-ing" on using Go To Meeting.

We were overwhelmed with interest and maxed out the Go To Meeting webinar that we had set up.

We did record the sessions and will post links here shortly.

Jason Briggs Tue 12 Nov 2013

I guess it's true, you can't stop a "TRANE" :}

A recording of the presentations from the educational webinar is now available for download.

Haystack Educational Webinar Recording of 203-11-12

Scott Muench has provided a link to his presentation.

J2 NHaystack Presentation

He will look to record his presentation on the NHaystack software module and post a link here shortly.

We have also had requests for additional webinars. We are happy to see the level of community interest and will publish schedules for upcoming webinars on this forum.

Hung Ngo Sun 17 Nov 2013

I can't download the recording. Could you check please?

John Petze Mon 18 Nov 2013

We will look at the issue with the link.

John Petze Mon 18 Nov 2013

Please check the link again. It appears to be working now.

Login or Signup to reply.